The converter allows to receive Eurocom B/C stream (256..2048kbit/s) or STANAG 4206 and transfer it to directly to any device via Host USB 1.1/2.0 interface and vice-versa.
Linux device driver is provided, allowing rapid application developement.
The converter is designed to create Eurocom over IP connections between Eurocom nodes.
EUROCOM/USB converter features:
• Throughput: 256..2048 kbps
• Transmit Framed and Unframed Eurocom signal
• Eurocom/Stanag4207 framing supported
• Line interface:
• Eurocom B type (data+clock only)
• Eurocom C type (AMI-codeddata only)
• STANAG 4206 type (CD-coded data only)
• interface: D-SUB 9 female-type
• Long-Delay Link Layer Converter included
• Network adaptable clock
• Box size: 103mm·126mm·31mm
• Power supply: DC +12V..+30, non-isolated, '-' connected to board’s earth and GND line of RS-422